NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description. The Keeper SysAdmin Appreciation Day Sweepstakes 2020 begins on July 28, 2020 at 8:00 AM CST and ends on July 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM CST (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Keeper Security, Inc., (“Sponsor”), 820 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60607.
- Eligibility. The Keeper Security, Inc. SysAdmin Appreciation Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of the state of Rhode Island, who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence at the time of entry), and who work in an IT or system administration role (the “Entrant”). Employees of Keeper Security, Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. By entering, Entrant certifies that he/she meets all eligibility requirements.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, complete the entry form at https://www.keeper.io/sysadmin-day-2020. The first one-thousand (1000) entrants will receive one (1) free Keeper Plus Bundle subscription, and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per entry form submission and one (1) total submission per person and valid business email address. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods will be void. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Sweepstakes Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
- Drawing. On or about August 7, 2020 Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner (“Winner”) in a random drawing of all eligible Entrants received during the Sweepstakes Period to win the prize. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received from all eligible participants for the applicable drawing in connection with this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the Winner by email within seven (7) calendar days of the drawing. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within fourteen (14) calendar days, the Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and pick a replacement winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any response, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email or social media account.
- Prize. One (1) winner will receive an Amazon Gift Card, with a total value of $500.00 USD. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Sponsor will not be responsible for prizes which are unclaimed, unused, lost, or delayed during delivery, or otherwise not received by the winner. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer.
- Potential Winner Requirements. The Winner may be required to complete and return a W-9 form and/or an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a Winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternative Entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an otherwise disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure; (c) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; (d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury (including death) or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, or the appropriate Illinois State Court located in Cook County, Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. Entrant further agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall Entrant be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees. Further, Entrant agrees that under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby expressly waives all rights to claim punitive, direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Terms Subject to Change. Terms are all subject to change as necessary by the Sponsor.